I think this relationship is doomed.
You have clearly mistaken me for a well-adjusted, family-oriented high school graduate who attended school dances and actually knows the birthdays of her family members.
I cannot answer your secret questions. I think it's time for me to see other online checking accounts.
You and I are just... too different.
Alternate questions for Kyria:
1. What is the name of the first graveyard you wrote bad poetry in?
2. Why did your parents stay married?
3. What was the first holiday-themed party you weren't allowed to attend?
4. Name the first friendly gay person that made you question your religious views.
5. Where was your worst mezcal hangover?
6. What did you do instead of attending the prom?
7. Where are you broken?
8. Why? Why? WHY?